SinaapS enables companies to optimise their transport, by themselves
Transport cost optimisation: 1% to 10% reduction of the spend
- a complete and reliable visibility on transport costs
- alerts on transport dysfunctions
- a simulation of the economic optimisation potential
Respect of the customer commitment and increase of the satisfaction by 25%
- a measure of the real performance for each customer
- alerts on transport performance drift
- a predictivity on customer dissatisfaction
Carbon footprint reduction: 10% to 15% decrease of the GHG emissions
- a precise and exhaustive GHG calculation for each shipment
- alerts on contribution to CO2 emissions
- an assessment of the impact of greener solutions
Innovative components at the service of optimisation
Integration of multi-source data
Our interfaces and monitoring tools capture large volumes of private and public data, from many heterogeneous sources (ERP, WMS, TMS, carriers, etc.).
Standardisation & interpretation
Our calculator (Sinergie) standardises this heterogeneous data and interprets it through management rules developed by our expert teams.
Application of innovative algorithms
Our R&D unit has conceived and developed innovative algorithms, the result of 12 years of transport optimisation and research work in Artificial Intelligence.
Alerts & optimisation proposals
Our dedicated web portal, customised to the needs of our customers, allows a quick understanding of the issues and an identification of the optimisation levers via alerts.
A few screenshots of the dedicated web portal